top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips south west plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

which is the best option of facing while cooking when kitchen is in north-west in house?

0 votes

Dear sir please help me to set up stone slap of cooking in my kichen. my kitchen is in north-east and my home face is south side. please tell me the best option of sink and which side should be face while cooking.

Iam waiting your reply

posted Dec 15, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Kitchen in NW is fine. (please confirm the correct direction, as in description you have mentioned that kitchen is in North East side?, which is wrong direct to have a kitchen)

Cooking person in the Kitchen should be facing either the East or the North Direction.

If the cooking slab is in the East to West Direction, the Sink should be on the East end of the slab and the cooking oven should be in the middle or the west end of the slab.

Shelf to keep utensils should be in the west end of the cooking slab.

Shelf to keep cookware, groceries etc, it should be on the back side of the cooking person/South wall of the Kitchen.

answer Dec 16, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
0 votes

in my new house kitchen is in north and L shaped platform is from east to north direction ,

can we face north or east while cooking ?also we dont have proper NE and NW corner Please refer the attached floor plan.

+1 vote

Hi,

We are living in Rented apartment in Dubai..
Our house entrance is north and L shape flat.
My wife has to face north while cooking as the gas pipeline and cooking range is prefixed in that direction.

Please suggest the remedies.

Thank you

Atul

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.