top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

first floor staircase are at East and it is in North East area their is no scope for other place is there any remedy

+1 vote
My home is at North Direction ...At ground floor staircase are at North West area but at first floor staircase are at East and it is in North East area their is no scope for other place is there any remedy
posted Dec 2, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

My advice is to make south west heavyweight so relatively north east becomes lighter.

If possible then make a room where the staircase ends i.e. in South West, you can also make an overhead water tank in South West.

However, the best remedy is to remove the staircase from North East.

answer Dec 3, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer 

According to Vastu Shashtra  we should not make stair case in north and north east. if we make it then should follow vastu shashtra tips under given following points;

• We should not keep any thing under the stair case. Because it is harmful for student education.
  • We should keep a pot of soil with water and covered it permanently.
  • 6th highest roof two soiled pot first full of water and full of seven types of food grain for birds.
  • Clock wise stair cases are beneficial for owner but there is no any option for  a plant'' Tulsi'' at right side of main entrance .
answer Dec 8, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Remedy is you should install the recommended energy material to remove the defect.

S.Rjahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 5 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

This type of arrangements will bring you some problems particularly in health related.

So you can install the suitable energy materials to remove the defect.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 8 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
North facing house, the north east block can be used as open to sky in first floor.
0 votes
Our flat is facing north and the apartment stairs is in north east of out flat.I read that the stairs are not recommended in the north east, Should we consider this apartment stairs while considering vastu for our flat. If it's not good what are the remedies we can think of?
+1 vote
My apartment has stairs in the north east and south east  of my flat, does this have any vastu dosh?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.