top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

Best place to keep Panchmukhi Hanuman brass statue at home.

+1 vote
i have a panchmukhi hanuman brass statue,  which i want to place in the living room with east facing. i want to place the statue in such a way that anyone while entering the home will be able to see the statue directly. is this the right way to place? plz suggest
posted Nov 26, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

This is fine, no issue in that

answer Nov 29, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
0 votes
I ve to replace the idols of laxmiji n ganeshjii in my house temple ...Which is best day to keep brass idols of gods in Temple n which direction
My temple is in northeast direction..
0 votes
Best place to keep Almari in bedroom
Best position to sleep
We're to keep the dressing table ,tv
Widows r on East and South
BeamwBeam on the west
Which side to sleep
0 votes

Hi,

Is there any problem if we will keep old electrical and iron item under the cot..? if yes please explain what  problem will comes from that..? and please inform which place is best to keep that.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.