top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Shall we construct a pooja room near to bathroom?

+2 votes
posted Nov 25, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

Pooja room should not touch the same wall as the toilet
Pooja room should not be opposite bathroom or toilet.

provide more details about the plan.

answer Nov 25, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

No we can not construct a pooja room near to bathroom because, 

• Suitable place of pooja room in North-East corner in a house/plot but suitable place of bathroom in S.S.W, W.N.W and E.S.E.
answer Nov 30, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Your DOB is 3.11.1975 and according to Vastushastra the suitable date, days are to move in North facing home is 3, 12, 21 in 30 (days) i.e.on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. For this you should worship the God Vishnu, Vastupurush, Goddesses Durga, Lakshmi, Saraswati, Suryadi, Navgraha etc.

Yellow coloured things such as yellow fruits, flowers,clothes etc., are used in worshipping.

May 8th and 22nd are the most suitable dates to move in your North facing home.

answer Mar 7 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

As per vaasthu it is not correct.  

answer Sep 27 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
We do not have pooja room in our home, so we r planning to keep in bedroom is it correct plz inform me.
0 votes
As there is no place to keep POOJA room in North easy can we go and keep POOJA room in center of agni and kubeer mule where site is north facing and POOJA room door will also face to north
+1 vote
Our bathroom is located in North-West, there is space just opposite our bathroom, where we want to make our Puja room. Idols will be placed in North-east direction, and we will sit facing East. My only question is, can we make puja room in front of a bathroom?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.