top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south
Print Preview

What about the plot facing south

+1 vote
posted Nov 24, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

What information are you looking for South facing plots?

answer Nov 25, 2016 by Team Vastu
0 votes
  • Plots southern part is higher than northern part.
  • It is rectangle is shape.South to north is longer then east to west.
  • Places of worship, shmashth and kabragah etc should not in front of plot.
  • Main entrance should be south south east direction.
  • South facing plot is must suitable for Business, Businessman and Business institute.
answer Nov 30, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

whatever the direction of entrance, it should be in positive zone.  then there is no problem. Apart from that you should ensure to place room direction as per the vastu norms.

answer Aug 7 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Dear Sir, I have purchased south facing plot for residsnce 99.98 sq mtr. Now i want to make this plot but due to south facing, i have the some confusion,  Please advice for the same can I start the construction in this plot.
–1 vote
My plot is facing NE. Generally I have listened about perfect E, W, N, S facing plots. Please guide me what if my plot is facing Northeast. Can I design my house according to vastu. Three sides are covered road is only one side and it is rectangular 1:2
+1 vote

I am having open balcony in south and south west . What to do?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.