top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance business main door shop kitchen office vastu tips plot south west north east tips south east toilet bedroom south south facing wealth
Print Preview

my kitchen and bathroom is side by side

+1 vote
My kitchen is center is sauth
 side and ten bedroom
Ex. Bed. We. Kitchen. Bed is one line in South side
posted Nov 24, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

can you please draw a simple map of your house on paper, take a photo and post here. It'll be clear. 

answer Nov 24, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer :

There is no vastu dish where kitchen and lavatory next to each other, in light of the fact that a few reasons are there those are; 

Vastu Shastra tells that legitimate place of kitchen in a house or level is South East , North West,South and South East while can restroom's appropriate place is West North West, South West, East South East. 

We realise that kitchen works authority of flame and latrine works administration of earth. Both Fire and Earth are Completely unique .

answer Dec 2, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
+1 vote
My house is in L shape and entrance is from east and after a room it turns to south direction Lshape ialso have 6×8ft space after the room can i construct room here if not then where
0 votes
We have enough space in the west side of my present house. Can we start construct new house in that plot.
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.