top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance main door business plot vastu tips kitchen south west office shop north east tips south east toilet south facing south bedroom floor plan
Print Preview

Hi my kitchen is in northwest of house in east facing house. Is it ok to face north while cooking?

+1 vote
posted Nov 23, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

Kitchen in NW is fine. Facing North is fine while coking the food. 

Cooking person in the Kitchen should be facing either the East or the North Direction.

If the cooking slab is in the East to West Direction, the Sink should be on the East end of the slab and the cooking oven should be in the middle or the west end of the slab.

Shelf to keep utensils should be in the west end of the cooking slab.

Shelf to keep cookware, groceries etc, it should be on the back side of the cooking person/South wall of the Kitchen.

answer Nov 23, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes
  1. It is good space of kitchen in north west direction in east facing house.
  2. It is also ok to north face while cooking.( For cooking ease and north facing is suitable.) 
  3. Important part of kitchen ( Plot form ) should be in eastern part.
  4. Sink should be in north east and Gas store in south east.
  5. door and windows should not be in south direction. These should be east, north and west only.
answer Nov 30, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes

Dear sir please help me to set up stone slap of cooking in my kichen. my kitchen is in north-east and my home face is south side. please tell me the best option of sink and which side should be face while cooking.

Iam waiting your reply

in Hindi
+1 vote
I wanted to construct 1bhk house plot facing is south direction how can I place my kitchen, bedroom With attached bathroom and living room according to vastu shashtra
+1 vote

Hi,

We are living in Rented apartment in Dubai..
Our house entrance is north and L shape flat.
My wife has to face north while cooking as the gas pipeline and cooking range is prefixed in that direction.

Please suggest the remedies.

Thank you

Atul

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.