top button
Connect to us
    Facebook Login
    Site Registration Why to Join

Print Preview

if i have a south west entrance then is it good and if not what are the remedies?

0 votes
posted Nov 20, 2016 in English by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote
All the directions are auspicious as per vastu and at the same time, each direction will have certain principle to follow, while constructing a house.
For south facing house also, if entrance is towards SE direction, it's considered to be good. Do you have an option to shift your entrance in that area?
If you divide your south wall in nine equal portion from SE to SW, first 4 portion are good to have entrance. 4th portion from SE is the best for south facing home. 1st to 3rd are also ok. 5th till 9th, we should avoid as an entrance for south facing home.

If you can send plan of your house, better analysis can be done on that and other areas of your house like bedroom, kitchen, balconies, toilets etc. All these things do mater, not just the entrance.
answer Nov 21, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes
  • No it is not good to south west entrance in a house is harmful in many ways such as borrowing poorness and unsuccessful.
  • Suitable space of entrance in south facing house at south east to direction ( it is suitable middle point of south direction to south east direction).
  • In other way dividing southern part in 8 parts south east to south west 2nd and 3rd parts are suitable for main entrance.
answer Nov 30, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
+1 vote
is south west facing entrance good as i want a flat on rent but m confused with it plzz guide me should i go for it or not
+1 vote

Hi is there a problem if there is a toilet in south west part of the house, thanks

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.