top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west north east vastu tips plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

to build west facing plot where should i put enterance, pooja room,kitchen facing east to build a 70% of total area

+1 vote
I have a 120 sq yd west facing plot. I want to build a house on 100sq yd and a garden on 20 sq yd. Plz guideme on how can i build it with vastu compliance respective to kitchen, living room, dining room, bed room, pooja room, toilet, bathroom, store room etc.? If possible, plz share the vastu. Compliant  map for the building of plot.
posted Oct 29, 2016 by Sumit

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Vastu for West facing House

If West flooring level is higher than the East direction side then the family members of that house will be happy, no enmity, and no diseases. 

If mountains are at West side, residents will be treated as leaders at their region and religion. 

This direction is best suited for teachers, religious preachers, and business establishments. This direction is also recommended for politicians, leaders and big business people. 

The wind coming from this direction is generally hot. It develops heat in the human body and the people will suffer from excessive heat related diseases. Less space in the west direction and proper utilization of the West will bless with FAME and RICHES to the occupant.

Entrance:

• Box 3, 4, 5 and 6 are best suited to have the entrance of a West facing house.
  • The entrance can also be in boxes 1 and 2 (only if there’s no option to use 3, 4, 5 and 6 boxes); this entrance may not give very good results but will not give bad results either.
  • Boxes 7, 8 and 9 are prohibited i.e. you should never ever – in any case – have the entrance of your home in this part of West side.

What To Avoid

1. Never have a bore-well or water sump in SW of the house.
  2. Never buy a plot or flat having extension in South or SW.
  3. Avoid a plot that’s higher in North than South.
  4. Never have a kitchen in SW of the house.

What To Follow

1. The walls in South and West must be thicker and higher than East and North.
  2. Place the kitchen in SE or NW of the house; SE is better.
  3. Master bedroom in SW is the best; if the house has multiple floors then have the master bedroom at the top floor.
  4. Living room and Pooja room in NE of the house is very auspicious.
  5. Kid’s room can be in South, West or North-West.
  6. A guest bedroom can be placed in North-West.
  7. A plot that slopes from South to North is considered auspicious.

all other rules of Vastu remain the same for West facing houses too.

answer Oct 29, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer:

According to this questions the suitable place are several type of room/hall/kitchen/toilet bathroom are given bellow;

Room/Kitchen and etc                                  Suitable Place/Direction 

1. Pooja room                          ---------           North East Corner 

2.Kitchen room                        ---------           South East Corner

3.Bedroom                              ----------           East or South Direction

4.General bedroom                   ---------           North or South Direction

5. Store room                           ---------           North-West Corner

6.Study room                            ---------          South West to South West 

7.Drawing room                         ---------          Beside Store room towards South

8.Dinning room/hall                    ---------          In front of Northern side bedroom towards South

9.living room                              --------          Beside Store room towards South

10.Toilet/bathroom                      --------           South South West and East South East

answer Dec 2, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes

My plot has a downward slope in the west it's not a natural slope. How do I fix  it?

+1 vote
It's given that student should face north or East but acc to my bday they said to face West which side should I prefer?
+1 vote
Can i set to s/e and facing west side in a shop ?
+1 vote
I have swimming pool in west side of the plot. It is a rectangular pool. And in higher position than the house (Plot has slop from west to east direction).

It is fully fenced with metal and has metal roof.two side has brick wall .
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.