top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Sir i am staying a flat N/E side toilet placed can not change flat company all flat same like this a

+1 vote
posted Oct 27, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

Toilet in the NE side is not good. Is it possible for you to use this only for bathing purpose?

Place 3 bronze bowls at the ceiling of toilet in upside-down position in North, East and North East part.

Keep a plant that can absorb huge amount of negative energy such as spider plant (it will help you to clean the air). Also use good air freshener to keep it fresh.

Keep a bowl filled with sea salt in toilet. Make sure to change the salt once a week.

Always make sure to keep the toilet door closed at all times.

answer Oct 27, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer:

According to Vastu Shashtras the best place of toilet is South South West and East South East direction. If there is not toilet in that place then you should follow under given following tips.

• A Bulb which is red coloured should be use whole days.
  • A climber ( plant) should be keep beside toilet wall.
  • After use  toilet room, the door always should be close.
  • Toilet should be always keep clean.
  • A metals pot which is fill up salt should keep on the rack of toilet.
answer Dec 19, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
Sir can we build a toilet at north west side of south facing house pls let me know
0 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
+1 vote
Can i set to s/e and facing west side in a shop ?
+2 votes
I want to use use comod in toilet but available size is 4×3 feet  , can I use comod and open door inside ??
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.