top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

Wardrobe opening direction

+1 vote
I have flat...in my bedroomin which direction I put my wardrobe ND WHT ll opening direction
posted Oct 17, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

The wardrobe may be located on the South, West, Northwest or Southwest side of the bedroom. They would open in the East or north direction.

answer Oct 17, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I have space for wardrobe is north east corner (L shaped) one facing south and other to west.

Please suggest which direction i should keep the safe 

+1 vote
My house have full mirror on wardrobe  and my wardrobe place in north west side  it's is comfortable side for mirror and   opposite of mirror is full window place in southeast side in master bed room .
+1 vote
we are living in a rent house and master bed room is in south west direction and we kept the bed to south wall and wodden almara are instaled in west wall one heavy iron almara is kept in south east wall beside bed and from past few days there is money problem and helth problems are there also there is mirror opposite to bed and washroom is exact opposite to bed please guide me where i need to make changes
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.