top button
Connect to us
    Facebook Login
    Site Registration Why to Join

Print Preview

Is Vastu superstition or it can be called as a science?

0 votes
posted Sep 18, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Vaastu Shastra is a metaphysical science. In the age when it was formulated, the society was largely illiterate, the illiteracy generating a fear of the unknown. Science was beyond the realm of their understanding while religion was omnipresent. It was therefore simpler for the ancient Vaastu experts to spread the concepts of the Vaastu Shastra through the intricate network of religion and superstition. Unfortunately, as time passed only the superstitious filtered down the generations, while the actual theory eluded the world. In simple words, Vaastu Shastra helps us to make shelters in harmony with the Mother Earth and Nature. This will support the well being of the person himself and the society by influencing his attitude and actions.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Maruthi
Similar Questions
0 votes

we are planning to buy the flat with east facing entrance and with 1275 sqft..i've attached our flat plan and  appartment layout plan.please suggest us if it is dvisible to buy it or not.

thank you

+1 vote
I am buying a rented bungalow for office ..which is east open when you come out from the office main door ..My question is one side of the bungalow is rounded is it good according to vastu and if no what is the remedy
in Office
0 votes

planning to move a house which is south facimg and there is a wall straight when i enter the hoise can we have a peaceful and prosperous life if we go theree

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.