top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south
Print Preview

SE entrance(main gate n main door), septic tank in SE in front of main door. Remedies?

0 votes
Our main gate n main door of the house are in SE(towards South). Septic tank is in front of main gate. Any common remedies?
posted Oct 5, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer 

South entrance main gate is also suitable for house,flat,Banglow and etc.Here its proper place given below ;

The 2nd and fourth parts to wards South East to South West is suitable place of main gate.Second chapter about septic tank should be South West corner and  South - South East direction is suitable. 

Remedies --

1. A Zero ward ( red Bulb ) should be burn always on the wall above septic tank.
  2. If it is possible to arrange toilet in South South West corner .
  3. A Copper Mangal Yantra should be fix on main entrance gate.
  4. Above the both side of main entrance of house ( with right side Trunk Ganesh photo ) should be fix.
  5. Beside both side of main gate marks of Swastik  and kalashas have to fix.
answer Jan 12 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote

In a flat/apartment sunrays do not come from main entrance, it come from front or balcony of flat.So in flat/apartment is main entrance in N/E or E necessary or the front/balcony should be considerd in N/E or E direction as the sun rays come in whole flat from front/balcony.

0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
0 votes
My house entrance is South east n my wash basin sink in kitchen is in south West. Please advice and help for any remedy
+1 vote

Main entrance door in 5th Pada of a North facing house is supposed to be best. This Pada 5 is meant to be in the building or its to be of the plot? Further if its to of the building, does it mean house building alone or it includes garage/servant quarters on the East of the main building?

+3 votes
Is having your main door on north wall...same as facing north wall or the entrance in north, please explain?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.