top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west north east vastu tips prosperity plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

SE entrance(main gate n main door), septic tank in SE in front of main door. Remedies?

0 votes
Our main gate n main door of the house are in SE(towards South). Septic tank is in front of main gate. Any common remedies?
posted Oct 5, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer 

South entrance main gate is also suitable for house,flat,Banglow and etc.Here its proper place given below ;

The 2nd and fourth parts to wards South East to South West is suitable place of main gate.Second chapter about septic tank should be South West corner and  South - South East direction is suitable. 

Remedies --

1. A Zero ward ( red Bulb ) should be burn always on the wall above septic tank.
  2. If it is possible to arrange toilet in South South West corner .
  3. A Copper Mangal Yantra should be fix on main entrance gate.
  4. Above the both side of main entrance of house ( with right side Trunk Ganesh photo ) should be fix.
  5. Beside both side of main gate marks of Swastik  and kalashas have to fix.
answer Jan 12, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
+2 votes

In a flat/apartment sunrays do not come from main entrance, it come from front or balcony of flat.So in flat/apartment is main entrance in N/E or E necessary or the front/balcony should be considerd in N/E or E direction as the sun rays come in whole flat from front/balcony.

+1 vote

my house facing east direction and main gate is over the under ground water tank . is it right or wrong ... what should i do now 

0 votes
My house entrance is South east n my wash basin sink in kitchen is in south West. Please advice and help for any remedy
0 votes
Road cornered house opened straight to the road.somebody said it is called kanni kuthu and it gives financial loss.what should I do to get recovered?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.