top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

SE entrance(main gate n main door), septic tank in SE in front of main door. Remedies?

0 votes
Our main gate n main door of the house are in SE(towards South). Septic tank is in front of main gate. Any common remedies?
posted Oct 5, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer 

South entrance main gate is also suitable for house,flat,Banglow and etc.Here its proper place given below ;

The 2nd and fourth parts to wards South East to South West is suitable place of main gate.Second chapter about septic tank should be South West corner and  South - South East direction is suitable. 

Remedies --

1. A Zero ward ( red Bulb ) should be burn always on the wall above septic tank.
  2. If it is possible to arrange toilet in South South West corner .
  3. A Copper Mangal Yantra should be fix on main entrance gate.
  4. Above the both side of main entrance of house ( with right side Trunk Ganesh photo ) should be fix.
  5. Beside both side of main gate marks of Swastik  and kalashas have to fix.
answer Jan 12, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Septic tank is a part where all human waste or sewerage gets collected. Septic tank brings negativity and bad energy to your house. 
Since North West is the best direction for disposal so the ideally septic tank should be placed there. Avoid Septic tank in South East as it may cause fire-related problems. 
If you want to get remedies for the same then your floor plan and other details are also required.

please call at 011- 39585123 for Vastu remedies.

answer Jun 15 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
+1 vote

In a flat/apartment sunrays do not come from main entrance, it come from front or balcony of flat.So in flat/apartment is main entrance in N/E or E necessary or the front/balcony should be considerd in N/E or E direction as the sun rays come in whole flat from front/balcony.

0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
–1 vote
Hi, plz suggest the remedy for main door and kitchen door are in front of each other.
+4 votes
This is a diagonal direction facing plot. The main door is in wnw of the corner plot. Garage double door in west next to the main door and double gate in the north which leading to the garden. There is road in the north and in the east. South and west is closed. Internal stairs in wsw There is 15ft distance between in road and the start of the house construction. I know that the stairs infront of vastu is not good. Please advise remedy.
+1 vote

my house facing east direction and main gate is over the under ground water tank . is it right or wrong ... what should i do now 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.