top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

Are there any problems in apartments entrance facing southwest ?

0 votes
I want to know if there is any problem in apartments whose main entrance/door is facing south-west ?
posted Sep 30, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

This topic has been earlier discussed in this community and you can find the answer here - http://community.vastudekho.com/1168/home-door-is-on-south-west

You could share with us the overall plan of the apartment if you need further advice

answer Oct 3, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra the main entrance face South West is best suitable. It given medium type of result. The entrance in South West should be at following map. 

If the entrance is not perfect than you should stick two shapes of Swasthika in both side of main entrance. Two picture of God Ganesh should be stick above the main door inside and outside. 

answer Apr 20, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Going to buy new home, where main gate compound entry is in  South - East and main door entry for home is in North -east, please suggest , should I go for deal.
0 votes
My home is south facing, heard that putting picture of panchmukhi Hanuman ji on main door help to correct vastu, please suggest. Main door of my flat is south facing
+3 votes
Is having your main door on north wall...same as facing north wall or the entrance in north, please explain?
+4 votes

Is it advisable to buy duplex flat having attached floor plan. 3bhk duplex

0 votes
Tell me which is the entrance facing  good for apartment
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.