top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south
Print Preview

How to avoid negative effect of North East corner staircase ?

0 votes
posted Sep 21, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Best remedy is to remove the staircase from North East direction.

If not possible, keep two copper tortoise facing each other below the lowest step of staircase.

Make South west heavy by making an additional room in the top floor of south west. You can also make an overhead water tank in South West.

answer Sep 27, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

You can read more about vastu for staircase here

http://community.vastudekho.com/540/what-should-be-the-direction-of-staircase

answer Sep 27, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer:

Staircase should be in anti-clockwise that is beneficial for you . It's help in new thinking ,new ideas and new planning.It's help in business, promotion in the job and other matters. If Staircase are in clockwise that is harmful for you. For remove the Vastu dosh the under place of the Staircase should be always empty. A Flowering plant should be plant in a soil Flowerpot.  

answer Mar 7 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes

In my residential apartment complex, common stairs are at the North-east corner, thereby it's cutting north-east corner. It also becomes a heavier. What is the remedy as per the Vastu?

0 votes
Our flat is facing north and the apartment stairs is in north east of out flat.I read that the stairs are not recommended in the north east, Should we consider this apartment stairs while considering vastu for our flat. If it's not good what are the remedies we can think of?
+1 vote
My home is at North Direction ...At ground floor staircase are at North West area but at first floor staircase are at East and it is in North East area their is no scope for other place is there any remedy
+1 vote
My apartment has stairs in the north east and south east  of my flat, does this have any vastu dosh?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.