top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance main door business plot vastu tips kitchen south west shop office north east tips south east toilet south facing south bedroom floor plan
Print Preview

what is the remedy When kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other

0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
posted Sep 21, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Do not keep your kitchen door open. You can also use curtain for toilet.

Keep sea salt bowl in the toilet, change it every week.

Cleanliness is very much required here.

answer Sep 27, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

Vastu Shastra indicates us the proper place of kitchen is South East corner and bathroom is at South South West and East South East directions are good. It is not conform where are these. If Kitchen is North facing and bathroom South facing than you should follow under given following Vastu tips. 

a. You should use door cloth in bathroom.

b. Bathroom door always should cover with door cloth.

c. A thread of metal stick should be keep on the bathroom doors.

d. A red colour bulb should be use in kitchen.

e. The gas cylinder, gas stove and electrical items should be shift in South East corner in kitchen.

answer Feb 14 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My kitchen is center is sauth
 side and ten bedroom
Ex. Bed. We. Kitchen. Bed is one line in South side
in Hindi
0 votes
im constructing new house so i need to know if bathroom is possible to be kept in north side and kitchen in south-westside in 2nd floor. if it is not possible can i have any ideas. tq
0 votes

Dear sir please help me to set up stone slap of cooking in my kichen. my kitchen is in north-east and my home face is south side. please tell me the best option of sink and which side should be face while cooking.

Iam waiting your reply

in Hindi
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.