top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips south west plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

where to hang crystal ball in house please suggest the right place for hanging crystal ball for wealth and money

+1 vote
My house entrance is in northeast  and my kitchen is in southeast there is window  where do i hang crystal ball for wealth.
posted Sep 19, 2016 by Seema

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote
Your entrance and kitchen both are in good location as per Vastu.

Crystal ball comes under feng shui and it's regarded as a very powerful method in feng shui. It helps in creating a balance in the space in which it is used (hung/placed). The energy contained in a crystal ball is clean and pure, thus it helps in providing many benefits. Crystal ball can be used in many ways in feng shui; however, you need to know what way it would help you.

Southeast is regarded as the direction for wealth and prosperity in Feng shui. Hanging a crystal ball in this direction in the prominent areas of your home will help in getting positive energy. This will turn your negative fortunes into positive ones and will help you succeed and create more opportunities to make money.

People, who want to gain wealth and improve their financial status, should display a particular number of crystal balls in the centre of their living space. These crystal balls can be made with any crystal that is regarded good in feng shui; however you need to buy the one that is made from crystal, which is good for your situation.

You can also hang it in the Northwest corner of the building or in the Northwest room. It helps to improves relationships between the family members. It also brings in helpful people to your life. It improves money matters and brings good luck.

According to Bagua theory, different directions should be focused on for different issues of life.
answer Sep 20, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes
North west corner for wealth
answer Jun 19 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
–1 vote

My house position is just at the junction of 'T' position rode/lane and my house have 2 entrance.Main entrance is in NW corner & sub-entrance is in West corner.Main entrance also opposite of an electric pole & garage.
My kitchen position is in NE corner.
Septic Tank,Overhead Water Tank,Toilet-Bathroom is in NE corner.
Water Reserver Tank is in SE corner SO I need the VASTU Tips where solve these problem without change any position??

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.