top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south
Print Preview

House entrance in north East where should keep aquarium

0 votes
posted Sep 17, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Keep the fish tank in living or drawing room of a home as per fish aquarium vastu shastra. No other location of a home must have a fish aquarium.

Within living or drawing room, keep the fish aquarium in North or East directions.
Vastu recommends not keeping fish tank in kitchen or bedroom as it causes food and sleeping related medical hassles.

• Water: Water inside the fish tank represents life and if the water is moving (by pump or some other device) then it represents liveliness or positive energy flow in life.
  • Fishes: Movement of fishes in aquarium generates and enhances positive energy and attracts prosperity, wealth and happiness. Even Chinese Feng-Shui says that the more rapidly fishes move within an aquarium, the more positive energy (Chi) they generate and more prosperity, wealth and happiness is attracted.

fish aquarium benefits as per vastu:

1. An aquarium generates lot of positive energy and eliminates negative and evil energies from a home.
  2. Good, healthy and active fishes attract good fortune, wealth and happiness.
  3. Observing fishes in an aquarium relaxes and calms a human mind.
  4. If you feel that a certain problem in your office or home is because of a vastu defect then placing a fish aquarium eliminates that problem.
  5. Colorful, attractive and active fishes draw attention of guests and hence they remain more focused on fish tank. Also all the negative and evil energy they give off is absorbed by aquarium and gets converted to positive energy.

Vastu Tips for keeping Fish Aquarium:

1. Keep ornamental and healthy fishes in the fish tank.
  2. A combination of dragon and gold fishes is very auspicious.
  3. If a fish dies naturally, please don’t panic and replace the dead fish with a new fish.
  4. Vastu for fish aquarium suggests keeping fish tank well aerated, clean, hygienic and serene. 
  5. Keep the fish tank in living or drawing room of a home as per fish aquarium vastu shastra. No other location of a home must have a fish aquarium.
  6. Within living or drawing room, keep the fish aquarium in North or East directions.
  7. Vastu shastra recommends not keeping fish tank in kitchen or bedroom as it causes food and sleeping related medical hassles.

All the Best and God bless you!

answer Sep 17, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra the suitable place of aquarium is East South East, West North West and North North West direction. fong sai indicates us aquarium should be keep beside the main door. Vastu Shastra Tell us the water is an most important thing ( Thathva ) for life. Storage of water in a aquarium is beneficial for people. It always increases our health, wealth and wisdom.You should understand the above matter then decide the place of aquarium in your house. 

answer Feb 18 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+2 votes

Sir my house is facing north east 40 degree and somebody told that we can apply same vasthu as house facing north exactly, if house is between north and north-east is that true? Thank you sir.

+1 vote
My house entrance is in northeast  and my kitchen is in southeast there is window  where do i hang crystal ball for wealth.
0 votes

My house is North and East facing two side road north is 45' and east is 65' where should i place the main entrance of the house

East

West

North is 30' road

East is 20' road

South neighbouring plot

West neighbouring plot

Where to place 

Main door, Main entrance, 4BHK 

+4 votes

My home main entrance is North East. East side so I con't constatation my business.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.