top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

I purches one flat and my flat plan is write down description of question ple suggest me whether it wrong ple suggest me

–1 vote
My entrance is south side...North East is latrines. .North side balcony...West side balcony....south West kitchen and in front of kitchen is latrine

It is OK or not as per vastu shastra
posted Sep 12, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

5 Answers

0 votes

It's not a good plan as per Vastu, major concerns are:

South west Kitchen,

Toilet in North East,

Toilet in front of Kitchen.

answer Sep 12, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Can you send the flat plan? With that only proper analysis can be done

answer Sep 13, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra main entrance, Pooja room, Bedroom, Kitchen room and Bathroom proper place is given bellow ; 

Main entrance/roos,kitchen and etcDirection 
Main entranceNorth to North North West, East to East North East, West to West South West and South to South South East. 
Pooja roomNorth East.
Kitchen roomSouth East.
BathroomNorth North East, South , North North West. 
Store room North West.
Toilet roomSouth South West and East South East. 
Drawing roomEast West.

In your flat if it is not at proper place than you should follow the following points;

1) Main entrance : Two photos of lord Ganesh should be fix on both side of main entrance above door. Shape of two Swastik Stick both side of main door.

2) Toilet room : A thread of metal fix on toilet door and read bulb also keep there. 

3) Kitchen room : Kitchen suitable in South East corner, so some times a mall store burn that place. The Kitchen door and Toilet door should be cover always door cloths. 

answer Feb 6, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

It is not as per vaasthu.  Moreover the ground energy and vaasthu energy level is very low.  

Remedial measure to be taken.

further details pl contact:

S.Rajhgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

mail - vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Sep 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

It is not good as per vaasthu principles:

Remedial measure to be taken to rectify the same.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

mail - vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Sep 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

0 votes

we are planning to buy the flat with east facing entrance and with 1275 sqft..i've attached our flat plan and  appartment layout plan.please suggest us if it is dvisible to buy it or not.

thank you

0 votes

My house is a double storey semi detached house with a garden space. It is facing East.

Kindly advise if there is any changes needed. Thank you.

+1 vote
Want to know if there is anything wrong in the position of the entrance of my flat. It's a 3BHK
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.