top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

Home door is on south west

0 votes
Home door on south west
posted Sep 10, 2016 by Girish

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote

Logically explaining the earth's magnetic field is aligned in the north direction, thus directing magnetic energy and the sun rises in the east, giving solar energy. And this is the reason why north, east and north-east directions are considered auspicious / fruitful directions. Now, speaking about south, west and south-west directions, these are not the major magnetic or solar energy directing points and as the day proceeds the sharp rays of sun tend to align in these directions (since sun sets in west). Not just the sharp rays, but also harmful UV rays might enter in this direction. Thus, it is preferable not to have the entrance at the south-west direction.

answer Sep 12, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Please also put your house layout for better Vastu analysis.

Is this a flat or an independent house?

answer Sep 11, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Home door on the south west to be avoid. It is not a auspicious direction as per vaasthu.

No problem!! without change the door location it can be rectified. Definitely you need correction.

further details pl contact:

s.rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 25, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Please give me remedy for open area in south direction ...main gate of house for car parking is also in south west and small garden
+1 vote

My House's entry from south... Ok and some people are say me its not good... So it is true or not...? And if its not good.. Then what will i do with south entrance because i have no other option.. Please reply me thanks..

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.