top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

what if north east is very near to toilet? can we keep pooja item connected to toilet wall?

+2 votes
posted Sep 4, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
It is not advisable as per vastu

6 Answers

+1 vote

Answer 

According to Vastu Shashtra  Toilet suitable place is South South West and East South East. If North East the Very Near of toilet than if is it possible to remove it at proper place. When it is not possible than in pooja room wall which towards the toilet to build a sub wall or 2 feet form original wall. 

In pooja room borne a yellow coloured bulb and in toilet a red coloured bulb always use. Pooja items should not keep in toilet connected wall. It should keep the other side of wall. A metal Thread should be fix in any side of wall. 

answer Jan 5 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes
If possible, toilet should be removed from that place. Its a major defect as per vaastu.
answer Sep 4, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes
Puja room should not be connected to the toilet wall
answer Sep 4, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes
It is not advisable to have pooja room adjacent to toilet with common wall
answer Jul 10 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes
No. It is not advisable to have pooja room near toilet.
answer Jul 23 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

You can;t do the pooja room adjacent to toilet.  The only way to rectify the defect you should install the suitable energy materials to remove the defect.

Further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 27 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
0 votes
As there is no place to keep POOJA room in North easy can we go and keep POOJA room in center of agni and kubeer mule where site is north facing and POOJA room door will also face to north
0 votes
Mera flat me pooja mandir West wall per hai kyu ki East me window hai or North me toilet wall & kitchen wall jo leaving room se attach hai.kya North me face kar k pooja ki jaa sakta hai yadi Bhagwan ki tasvir East face hai.
+1 vote
Dear Sir,
Our flat is having a toilet in the north east corner and another toilet in the east side. The kitchen is in the west side. I understand this is not compliant as per Vastu. What is the remedy to negate this dosha
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.