top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

I have south facing compound which is the best opening position of gate

0 votes
I have only southern side open for entry ,so which part of the compound should the gate be.
posted Sep 2, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra the best position of  south facing compound's gate should be South to South South East direction is good. Above ideas complete details of this map given below ;

Above Marked position is the best position. 

answer Jan 25 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes
Compound wall gate should be placed at South of South East,

which is good according to vastu.
answer Sep 2, 2016 by Nageshwar
0 votes

The main gate should be as per your drawing four feet from the south east corner of the wall.  It gives positive result.

answer Jun 3 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

We hv main gate in my compound wall in my east facing house. We want to hv one wicket gate at north east end of compound wall. Is it Ok ,?

+1 vote

planning to move a house which is south facimg and there is a wall straight when i enter the hoise can we have a peaceful and prosperous life if we go theree

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.