top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

we are plannng to buy a flat ,plz suggest us if it is advisible or not according to vasthu as per plan attached.

0 votes

we are planning to buy the flat with east facing entrance and with 1275 sqft..i've attached our flat plan and  appartment layout plan.please suggest us if it is dvisible to buy it or not.

thank you

posted Sep 2, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
Yes, this one is a good flat. I'm assuming that (4), entry to living room is the main entry.

Good that you have NE entry, SW master bedroom, SE kitchen, NW is children's bedroom.
answer Sep 2, 2016 by anonymous
Thank u, actually when we checked with vasthu compass we get12° angle of deviation towards north. Is it ok to take?
12* deviation from north is not an issue.
0 votes
This plan is Avg (not up to vastu).

In this plan mainly kitchen came under exact East (which is not good according to vastu)
answer Sep 2, 2016 by Nageshwar
0 votes

The ground energy and vaasthu energy level is slightly negative.  If you want to buy you can do provided you need some vaasthu remedy. 

The remedy can be done without any modification of structure by installing the suitable energy materials.

Further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

9840249266, mail - vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Sep 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
–1 vote
My entrance is south side...North East is latrines. .North side balcony...West side balcony....south West kitchen and in front of kitchen is latrine

It is OK or not as per vastu shastra
+1 vote

This is the floor plan. Entrance is towards south east.

0 votes

My house is a double storey semi detached house with a garden space. It is facing East.

Kindly advise if there is any changes needed. Thank you.

+1 vote
Hello All,

I am planning to buy a flat, the plot size is not square or a rectagle but increases towards the north and west portion

The apartment is east facing
1. Facing East
2. Bedroom in North East (Extension)
3. Master Bedroom in South West
4. Kitchin in North West
5. South east is cut for the air ventilation duct
6. Balcony towards the North

Is it good to buy this apartment? I am not able to attach the house plan

Regards,
RS Mithun
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.