top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance main door business plot vastu tips kitchen south west office shop north east tips south east toilet south facing south bedroom floor plan
Print Preview

for good business what I can do?

0 votes
I have garments businessI don't get entry of customer that I should get good business.
posted Aug 31, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Please share the plan/layout of your shop so that the exact solutions can be provided.

Below are some general tips for business growth which are suggested:

1. If there are roads in the East and North and if the entrance of the shop is in the North or East the prosperity will be endless
  2. If the shop faces the north, the business seems to increase rapidly.
  3. If the entrance of the shop is in the South East or North West the business will prosper for the first 10 to 20 years and then slowly decline.
  4. The racks of showcases should be in the South and West of the shop.
  5. The counters should be in the South, SouthEast, SouthWest, West or NorthWest. But it should never be in the North or Northeast.
  6. Maximum furniture should be made of wood.
  7. While sitting the customer should face the West or South
  8. Drinking water should be in the Northeast.
  9. The owner or the Salesman or the accountant’s seat should not be under a beam.
  10. The cash counter in the shop should be along the south wall and should open towards the North or it should be along the West wall and should open towards the East.
  11. The goods to be sold immediately should be kept along the North in the NorthWest corner.
  12. The counters in a shop should be at right angles and should not be rounded off.
answer Sep 1, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
0 votes
I work as a district manager at a bank. I am also for selling. What can I do for success and earning money? Having prosperitetit and Wealth
in English
+1 vote

I have a readymade cloth retail shop. Please suggest me the position of the cash counter and what items can i keep in the cash box and if i can place any god photo or yantra or any written notes in the cash box which can help me to prosper in business and life. And the flow of cash should not stop.

+1 vote
I have a salon in sri lanka small I want make more money what can I do for
0 votes
Hi I Lost My Business. Can u Tell me which types of Business  is good  for me. DOB- 02/06/1992.
in English
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.