top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance main door business plot vastu tips kitchen south west office shop north east tips south east toilet south facing south bedroom floor plan
Print Preview

It's given that student should face north or East but acc to my bday they said to face West which side should I prefer?

0 votes
It's given that student should face north or East but acc to my bday they said to face West which side should I prefer?
posted Aug 29, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Yes it is true, student should face N/E,

But  NW/N/NE/E zones/rooms are good.

but noway related to date of birth of a student,

It is concerned to the owner of house with respect to face/road of building(Entrance)

which is best according to his birth star/rasi. .
answer Aug 31, 2016 by Nageshwar
0 votes

Answer :

Vastu Shastra indicates us the face of student while reading is correct. But West face also is correct. A chart is given bellow about direction of face and education purpose. 

Direction of face              -----             Education purpose

West direction of face       -----             Maths, Science 

East direction of face        -----            Fundamental Invention and Religions matter. 

North direction of face       -----           M.B.A, I.A.S, I.P.S, Medical science, Ayurvedhik and Research. 

South direction of Face     -----           Law,Logical and Commerce.

The second matter about zone Table and education purpose. 

Zone and table                -----                Education purpose. 

North zone                       -----                MBA, IAS, IPS and etc.

North North East zone       -----               Medical science and Ayurvedhik.

North East zone                -----               Research.

East zone                         -----              Social science and Religions

South East zone                -----             Law 

South South East Zone      -----             Sports, Yoga and Physical Science. 

South West zone               -----             Architecture.

North West zone                -----            General and administration. 

answer Feb 8 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes

Is it good or bad? If it shouldn't be like this than can someone kindly let me know the solution?

0 votes

For studying which side is better

in English
+1 vote
I have a 120 sq yd west facing plot. I want to build a house on 100sq yd and a garden on 20 sq yd. Plz guideme on how can i build it with vastu compliance respective to kitchen, living room, dining room, bed room, pooja room, toilet, bathroom, store room etc.? If possible, plz share the vastu. Compliant  map for the building of plot.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.