top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance main door business plot vastu tips kitchen south west office shop north east tips south east toilet south facing south bedroom floor plan
Print Preview

solution for the house having three side street/road

+1 vote
I have a plot, facing east side...and i am going to constructed it. But there are three side road or we can say T-junction. Pls advise if some solution I can do for the same.
posted Aug 28, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Please provide more information about the directions in which you have road and which side you are having T junction
answer Aug 29, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Plots having roads in three side of the plot:

These types of plots are average plots according to Vastu but it can be improved by providing passage to the forth side of the plot.

answer Aug 31, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
+3 votes

Plot facing East phase and T shape road . what is the vastu remedy for this.

+1 vote
Sir. Can we make a balcony on north east side for south facing house as my plot is having road on south and north and it's a deadens site
+4 votes
Dear Sir

I have purchased two plots  no- 36, 37 in a town ship, both are north facing. Rectangle in shape - 40'x90' / 40' x90', But after buying the plot I have realisied  that there is a street thrust on the both plots , The road is from north direction, but it hit beetween equally on both plots ( like T). Please advise about the Vastu remedy.

B.Pari
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.