top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south east
Print Preview

Can I keep a window on north east side in my bedroom

+1 vote
Sir. Can I keep a window at the corner of my bed room at north east as my plot is a dead end and we are having road on south facing and north facing and it's a 2nd floor
posted Aug 27, 2016 by Md Parveez Pasha

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

–1 vote
Yes, north, east or north east is good to have more open area, larger Windows.

Is your bedroom in north east? Or you are keeping window in the north east side of your bedroom?
answer Aug 27, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
Similar Questions
+1 vote
In my master bedroom with NE entrance is having a balcony on its south wall with door to balcony and a window on SW corner.
Is it OK.
Please suggest.
+3 votes

Can I use the Windows for my living in the corner of north east and north west for south facing house

+1 vote
Sir. Can we make a balcony on north east side for south facing house as my plot is having road on south and north and it's a deadens site
0 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.