top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south
Print Preview

Entrance of flat confusion

+1 vote
M planning to purchase a new flat I selected two flats but m confused for both flats on have west south facing but same is road front and second is east facing but back side can u tell me which flat is OK for me
posted Aug 24, 2016 by Gajendra

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Since this is flat, can you please give more information about the overall layout of the building? Some information about the surrounding flats layout would be important to know if they are blocking north or east side or not.

Request you to draw and attach here.
answer Aug 25, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
+4 votes

Hi, My name is Sanvi and I live in US .We have recently brought a plot for our home which faces East side. CAN YOU PLS CHECK OUR FLOOR PLAN and tell me if we need to make any changes. There is an option where we can choose this plan or the mirror image of this floor plan .

I have heard that it is not good to place gas and sink opposite to each other, if it is placed opposite to each other is there any solution.

And also I don't know where should I place pooja room. Before signing the contract we need to tell them all the structural changes after that it is not possible to make any changes. So can you please reply ASAP. Thank You!!!!

First  Floor
second

0 votes
My entrance is south side...North East is latrines. .North side balcony...West side balcony....south West kitchen and in front of kitchen is latrine

It is OK or not as per vastu shastra
+1 vote

In a flat/apartment sunrays do not come from main entrance, it come from front or balcony of flat.So in flat/apartment is main entrance in N/E or E necessary or the front/balcony should be considerd in N/E or E direction as the sun rays come in whole flat from front/balcony.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.