top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

swimming pool is in house is good or bad

+2 votes
I want to make swimming pool in house or out side house is advisable?
posted Aug 21, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
SWIMMING POOL - In a house is good provided you must have very large area and it should be designed as per the Vaasthu Principles.

The following points to be ensured while design of swimming pool.
- The size of swimming pool
- The shape should be rectangle
- The location should be in the water element place only
- The place & direction is in between  Middle of North to North East or From North East to Middle of East zone.
- Avoid the corners leave the North East Corner, i.e diagonal point
- The length and breadth area of Swimming pool should be located in the positive zone area.
- The size and depth of swimming as per the individual choice and available space
- The height of the wall should not be above the ground level

3 Answers

+1 vote

It is greatly observed that though most of the designers and architects consider validating Vastu for the positioning of rooms and interiors of the house, but rarely consider its application to swimming pools. Since water bodies are related to peace, harmony, and energy balancing it is very important to have the swimming pool in the right direction. If it is the wrong direction, there will be a distortion in the energy which might bring negative energies.

Advisable location:

1. Northeast corner of the house is considered as the best location to have a swimming pool. If this location is being planned for some other room then north or east directions are next preferred directions.
  2. The pool should never be located in the south or west directions.
  3. Having a pool at the corner of the house is better than having it in the center since again the balance of energy comes into the picture. This is also suggested taking into consideration the privacy factor.
  4. Many plans suggest having the swimming pool on the upper floors or terrace. This, though might add to the aesthetic appeal of the house is not advisable according to Vastu. It is because all the water elements/bodies should have direct contact with the ground, from where the positive energy seeps into the water.
  5. If the plan already has a terrace pool, do contact a Vastu expert for further advice.
answer Sep 15, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes
How big is your house or plot on which you want to make swimming pool?

Swimming pool is fine for the house, which direction your architect is suggesting?

Can you provide more detail?
answer Aug 21, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

SWIMMING POOL - In a house is good provided you must have very large area and it should be designed as per the Vaasthu Principles.

The following points to be ensured while design of swimming pool.
- The size of swimming pool
- The shape should be rectangle
- The location should be in the water element place only
- The place & direction is in between  Middle of North to North East or From North East to Middle of East zone.
- Avoid the corners leave the North East Corner, i.e diagonal point
- The length and breadth area of Swimming pool should be located in the positive zone area.
- The size and depth of swimming as per the individual choice and available space
- The height of the wall should not be above the ground level

answer Sep 28, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
In my house the bore well is on north east but the borewell come in the drawing hall.
So, can I covered the borewell or not.
+1 vote
My house entrance is in northeast  and my kitchen is in southeast there is window  where do i hang crystal ball for wealth.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.