top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south
Print Preview

Remedies for a south facing house

0 votes

Our bath is placed in the north eastern corner and toilet next to the bathroom. What are the remedies? Ours is a south facing house.  ours is an individual house, and there are a number of vastu defects. Please advice. Is it advisable to convert the bath in the NE side to a library and move the bath(no toilet) to the space above kitchen?

posted Aug 20, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
As you have rightly mentioned about many Vastu problems in your house, I did the quick analysis and here are my points:

Water sump in SW direction

Toilet in NE direction and

Master bedroom in SE direction.

There are the main concern areas. How much changes you are willing to do in your house? Based on your reply, I can do more analysis.
answer Aug 21, 2016 by anonymous
Removing the water sump will be very difficult for us. Could you suggest any remedy?
Is it the toilet or the bathroom in the NE that's the problem? The bedroom at the SE is not the master bedroom. Please help!
Similar Questions
0 votes
Our bath is placed in the north eastern corner and toilet next to the bathroom. What are the remedies? Ours is a south facing house
0 votes
Sir can we build a toilet at north west side of south facing house pls let me know
+1 vote

My house entrance is south facing ...n since when I moved to my new house, my mom is having health issues most of the time.. Kindly guide me on the same thanks

Regards
Amit

+2 votes
Sir. Can we make a balcony on north east side for south facing house as my plot is having road on south and north and it's a deadens site
0 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.