top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south east
Print Preview

how to use this compass for a bedroom?

0 votes
posted Aug 19, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

Vastu Shatra indicates us in a house / flat / bungalow the bed room should be at North, South, North North West and North North East. In the bed room bed should be beside Eastern, Southern and Western wall is suitable. There is not any Dressing table and television beside bed. The wall of bed room should be light green, pink and yellow colour. The door of bed room should be towards East and North direction. A picture of green scenery should be stick on Eastern and Western wall. 

answer Apr 12 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+3 votes

Hi where do i place the compass to check the vastu? For living room it says need to facing east & north side. It that mean i need to sit in west or south side n face east or north side or other way round?

+1 vote

Do i stand inside the house and face my entrance or stand outside an d face the entrance to know which direction my entrance is facing?

+1 vote

I'm using Vastu compass append wants to know more information on using Check Vastu feature for my layout, where I can drag and drop different portions of the house on grid type layout.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.