top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance business main door shop kitchen office vastu tips plot south west north east tips south east south facing toilet bedroom south wealth
Print Preview

I want start construsion for my broom factory please tell me wastu desine my plote is 80*100 west faceing

0 votes
I want start construsion for my broom factory please tell me wastu desine my plote is 80*100 west faceing
posted Aug 18, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Following are the points, one must check for Vastu, deciding about the factory plan:

1. Factory Northwest and South West corners should be at 90*

2. Boundary walls in South and West should be heavy and taller than walls in north and east. Natural flow of water should be from SW to NE. South-west portion of construction should be highest point.

3. The well, borewell, underground water storage, garden etc.should be in the East, North or NorthEast. More open space should be in north and east rather than in south and west.

4. In the South East corner, leaving 2 to 3 feet from the compound wall a transformer/electrical room can be made. Also servant, Guard/security room can be there without touching the walls. North-East direction should be avoided for a guard room or security cabin. For East facing gate the security office should be on South-East side of gate, and for North facing gate it should be on North-West side.

5. Worker's Quarters should be in south-east or north-west but never in south-west.

6. Canteen should be in south-east

7. Water source, bore well should be in the Northeast. The level of the plot should be low in the Northeast.

8. In the West main office, Laboratory, Administrative office can be arranged.

9. Boiler, Fire and electrical items should be in the SouthEastcorner. Raw materials, store room,Waste material etc. should be in the SouthWest corner. In the SouthWest corner heavy items can be kept. The main plant should be in the SouthWest corner. Light machines can be installed in the North side. 

10. Finished goods should be kept in the NorthWest corner. Delivery should be given from a door in the North side.

11. The overhead tank should be in the SouthWest or North West.

12. Parking should be done in the North or East.

13. Main entrance In West is fine.

14. Big trees for pollution control should be in south and west side only.

15. Lawn or seasonal plants may be grown on east and north side of the factory.

16. If a temple is build, it should be in NorthEast or east.

Let me know if you need support in building the architecture drawings or review of those drawings.

answer Aug 20, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

The construct of Broom factory according to Vastu following tips should be follow : 

1) Factory should be South West or South South West direction is good.

2) According to Vastu tips Broom factory other options given bellow : 

Articles                           -----     Direction 

Raw material storage        -----    North East and West South.

Finished good storage       -----   East, North, South East and North West. 

Office administrative block -----   North and West South. 

Staff Quarter                     -----   North West. 

Pooja place                       -----   North East. 

Toilet                                -----  South West.

Parking                             -----  West North.

Electric article                   -----  South East.

Main Entrance                   -----  North, East and West. 

answer Mar 3 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.