top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

is it advisable to enter the house in south

0 votes
We live in a rented flat the entrance is towards south. Should i vacate have incurred heavy losses and my wife died. Please advice.
posted Aug 16, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
I would like to see the plan of your flat, and sorroundings of your flat

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer 

Vastu Shashtra tells us the house main entrance in North and East is most suitable direction. The second option is West direction and the third option is south direction. If the door is South South direction then it is good. If there is not it is harmful. Only South facing main door is not affect but all the rooms of house affected. So all rooms are should be proper place. The pooja room is in North East, Kitchen room is in South East , Toilet is in South South West and Store room is in North West, if those are the proper place then south door is good for people. 

answer Jan 23 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote

planning to move a house which is south facimg and there is a wall straight when i enter the hoise can we have a peaceful and prosperous life if we go theree

+2 votes

In a flat/apartment sunrays do not come from main entrance, it come from front or balcony of flat.So in flat/apartment is main entrance in N/E or E necessary or the front/balcony should be considerd in N/E or E direction as the sun rays come in whole flat from front/balcony.

+2 votes
I wanted to construct 1bhk house plot facing is south direction how can I place my kitchen, bedroom With attached bathroom and living room according to vastu shashtra
+1 vote

This is the floor plan. Entrance is towards south east.

0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.