top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Please advice which is the suitable place (direction) to sit in sales office

0 votes
Facing to which direction is suitable in sales office ,to improve business please advice:
posted Aug 6, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
You should sit in the north west direction corner of your office, facing east/north.
answer Aug 6, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

Vastu Shastra indicates us the suitable (direction ) to sit in sales office is at South West corner. The South West corner is the place of Indra and Tai. It is deep brown and red colour which is Mangal Suchak. That place is victorious in sales. The sales officers always develops in his/her business. 

Sitting at proper place as well as the following Vastu tips are given below you should follow these tips :

1. Your Computer / Laptop etc should keep on main table which is in front of your face. 

2. Side table which file and other article place is your right side. 

3. A Yantra of Kuber or Shree Yantra is shift in tables down. 

answer Feb 18 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes
It should be in the north west direction facing east.
answer Jul 18 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.