top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop kitchen office vastu tips south west plot north east tips wealth south facing south east toilet south bedroom
Print Preview

bathroom in the north, kitchen in the southwest

0 votes
im constructing new house so i need to know if bathroom is possible to be kept in north side and kitchen in south-westside in 2nd floor. if it is not possible can i have any ideas. tq
posted Jul 31, 2016 by Sujan Dangol

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
Kitchen in South west is not recommended. Must avoid direction for kitchen is south west and north east.

Kitchen should be built in south east or north west.
answer Jul 31, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Bathrooms & Toilets should be in Northwest of the house or in West or South direction. If attached to a bedroom, then to eastern or northern side of the bedroom.

answer Jul 31, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra the suitable direction of Kitchen is South East corner and Second option is East and North West. The bathroom's place is South South West and East South East is the best direction. The Vastu tips are suitable for all of the floor. The direction North is zone of water. So water tap should be plumb there and the South West zone is zone of earth. So a picture of god Indra should be keep there. Some times a small gas store should be use at South East corner. A picture of god / Goddess should be keep the North East direction. There are the best ideas to remove Vastu Dosh and get good result for house / flat owner. 

answer Mar 2 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
0 votes

Dear sir please help me to set up stone slap of cooking in my kichen. my kitchen is in north-east and my home face is south side. please tell me the best option of sink and which side should be face while cooking.

Iam waiting your reply

0 votes
My kitchen is in Southwest direction, rented apartment. Kitchen has big West facing window. There is no way tht I can keep my stove in East direction, due to lack of space. Entrance of kitchen is towards east. my house is south facing. Please tell me the remedy?
0 votes

Kitchen is in north and entrance is in south. can i keep cook top front in south facing and cook facing is north ok.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.