top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

Where should we place handpump at home?

0 votes
posted Jul 28, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
Vastu tip for water source:

As per Vastu shashtra, handpump or water source should be in North east side or you can also have it in North/East direction. Avoid North west, South east or South west.
answer Jul 29, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

We should hand pump at home in North East, and middle of North to North East place.

• These direction is zone of water
  • This zone gives  for us good health, wealth and new times of several types of work wisdom etc.
  • After using water we should flow it towards North and East direction. 
answer Dec 2, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

We should placed a hand pump at home in North East and middle of North to North East side. 

This direction is zone of water 

This zone gives a great well being,riches and new circumstances of a few work knowledge and etc. 

Subsequent to utilising water we should stream it towards North and East side.

answer Dec 2, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
i have a panchmukhi hanuman brass statue,  which i want to place in the living room with east facing. i want to place the statue in such a way that anyone while entering the home will be able to see the statue directly. is this the right way to place? plz suggest
+2 votes
North facing house, the north east block can be used as open to sky in first floor.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.